No products in the cart.
USB Receiver Mode:
- Turn the battery cover counterclockwise to remove it.
- Place two AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Remove the USB receiver.
- Insert the USB receiver into the computer’s USB port.
- Install the cover and turn it clockwise to lock it.
- Slide the on/off switch to the ON position to turn on the mouse.
- Enable the computer’s Bluetooth.
- Turn on the mouse, then press and hold the mode button until the indicator blinks blue.
- Search for Mi Silent Mouse in the computer’s Bluetooth device list.
- Click Connect. Once it is connected, the mouse is ready for use.
- The mouse can connect to two different computers with USB receiver mode and Bluetooth mode. Press the mode button to switch between the two modes and computers.
- USB Receiver Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be green for 3 seconds and then turn off.
- Bluetooth Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be blue for 3 seconds and then turn off. Note: During your use, you can check the mode by lifting the mouse at a height of 1 cm or more. The indicator will be on for 3 seconds, the green indicator stands for USB receiver mode and the blue for Bluetooth mode.
Low Battery Notification:
- When the battery level is low, the indicator light will blink red once the mouse is turned on.
- The indicator blinks red: The battery is low.
- The indicator remains on red for 10 seconds: The battery is depleted. Your mouse will then turn off automatically, please replace the battery.
- Mi Dual Mode Wireless Mouse Silent Edition
- Materials: ABS & PC
- Operating Mode: Photoelectric Sensor
- Wireless Connectivity:
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2, RF 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth Device Name: Mi Silent Mouse
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Wireless Range: Up to 8 m
- Input: 3 V ⎓ 10 mA
- Dimensions: 112.7×62.7×36.8mm
- Net Weight: Approx. 93 g
- Compatible with: Windows 10, macOS 10.10,
- or Android 6.0 and above
- USB Receiver Name: Mi Dual Mode Wireless
- Mouse Silent Edition Receiver
- RF Specification Working Frequency Maximum Output Power
- RF 2.4G 2405 - 2470 MHz 4dB
- Bluetooth 2402 - 2480 MHz 4dB
1Year Local Service Warranty