No products in the cart.
● Centuries of peace are coming to an end. Across the nation, factions assemble in anticipation of civil war.
● Imperial loyalists unite under the banner of “sonno joui”—revere the Emperor, expel the barbarians. They fight to overthrow Japan's military dictatorship and shut its borders to foreign influence.
● Meanwhile, the ruling government, the Bakufu, has assigned special police forces to maintain order—provided they can manage to coexist without drawing blades on one another.
● And in the capital city of Kyo, a man who will change the course of history seeks justice... and revenge.
● Sakamoto Ryoma.
● Accused of murdering someone he holds dear, this lowly samurai from a backwater land renounces his name and goes into hiding.
● To find the true killer's identity, Ryoma must conceal himself among the wolves of the infamous Shinsengumi.
● Taking the alias Saito Hajime, it isn't long before he winds up embroiled in the political schemes and savage violence that will reshape the country—and give rise to legends.
Warranty: 7 Days Replacement for Factory Defect