From the creators of Halo and the company that brought Call of Duty comes Destiny, a new evolution of gaming entertainment and an epic adventure that has never been experienced. Explore Earth many years from now, walk on red ridges of Mars, run in dense jungle of Venus and discover the remaining ruins of the solar system. Destiny is an incredible sci-fi story in a first-person shooter game filled with action and adventure.
In Destiny, play as a Guardian of the last city on Earth. Destiny’s Guardian possess incredible powers and handles rare and exotic weapons and gears that can be very handy in battles. Players can personalize and upgrade their looks and fight with countless combination of weapons, armors and visual customization. Embark on perilous adventure in different modes including Destiny’s story, competitive multiplayer and public event destinations. Destiny is an expansive, always-connected and online universe filled with players. As the world expands, so does the story and destinations players can access.
Be a legend in the making while defending the city and defeating enemies. Succeed on every mission to become legend; fail, and the city will fall. The last light of civilization is on the Guardian’s hands. Restore all that had been lost and become legend.
- Brave New World Destiny will instantly draw players into a universe of heroes and legends, with worlds and storytelling crafted by Bungie, the creators of Halo – one of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed entertainment franchises of all time
- Your Legend In Destiny you create your own legend as you and your friends venture out into the solar system to reclaim the treasures and secrets lost after the collapse of humanity’s Golden Age. Over the course of your adventures you become more powerful, able to wield rare and exotic weapons, gear, and powers
- Adventure Awaits Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a near limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take it all with you into every mode, including Destiny’s story, competitive multiplayer, and public combat destinations. Return to The City, Destiny’s third person social space to refuel, repair, and rearm before going out on your next adventure
- Connected Universe Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a persistent, online universe filled with other players. As the world grows and expands over time, so does the story, the destinations you can access, the activities you experience, and rewards you can earn
- Please note: PS+ (Playstation Plus) Subscription required to play