Spidey is Back in Video Game:
Spidey is back in video game form and this fan-favorite crime fighter is out to save New York City! This sequel to the 2012 release of The Amazing Spider-Man game is based on the film and goes along with the events that take place a few months after the movie.
Developed by Beenox, the same studio that created some of the great Spider-Man games, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will not be retelling the movie’s events, but comes up with action-packed unique new story.
Hero or Menace:
This third-person action adventure game will take place in open world Manhattan where players take on missions both as Spider-Man and Peter Parker. The game includes both characters from the film and exclusive characters from the original comic books.
Furthermore, Amazing Spider-Man 2 will feature new upgrades, more abilities, more challenges, and more freedom to level up. Also, it features the new morality system “Hero or Menace” which rewards or punishes players for either stopping the crime or letting the bad guys go.
Free-roam through the innovative-enhanced Manhattan cityscape as Spider-Man fights his way to number of new enemies and avenge the death of his Uncle!
- New Heroism System: ”Hero or Menace” system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don’t keep down crime rates
- Expansive NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- Play as Peter Parker: Play as Spider-Man’s citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- All-Star Villain Cast: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- Advanced Combat & Upgrades: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- All New Web Arsenal: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact